In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you HomeMD We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- We openly describe why we collect and use personal information. This is accomplished through the use of this privacy statement.
- We endeavor to acquire only the personal data necessary for legitimate reasons while collecting personal data.
- In circumstances where your consent is required, we will first seek your express approval to handle your personal data.
- We take adequate security steps to secure your personal data and require this of third-party service providers that process personal data on our behalf.
- We respect your right to view, update, or delete your personal data at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
- Purpose and categories of data
We may collect or receive personal information for a variety of reasons related to our business activities, including the following:
Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
- Disclosure practices
We release personal information when required by law or a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent authorized by other provisions of law, to give information, or in connection with an investigation into a situation relating to public safety.
- How we respond to Do Not Track signals & Global Privacy Control
The Do Not Track (DNT) header request field is recognized and supported by our website. When you enable DNT in your browser, your preferences are conveyed to us in the HTTP request header, and we will not trace your browsing activity.
We are devoted to protecting personal information. We use necessary security measures to prevent misuse and unauthorized access to personal information. This guarantees that only the appropriate people have access to your data, that access to the data is secure, and that our security procedures are assessed on a regular basis.
- Third party websites
- Amendments to this privacy statement
- Accessing and modifying your data
Please contact us if you have any queries or wish to know what personal information we have on file for you. Please always clearly indicate who you are so that we can ensure that we do not edit or delete the incorrect person’s data. We will only share the required information if we receive a genuine customer request. You can reach us using the details provided below. You are entitled to the following:
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data
- You may submit a request for access to the data we process about you.
- You may object to the processing.
- You may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you.
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
Our website is not intended to appeal to minors, and we do not intend to collect personal information from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. As a result, we ask that children under the age of consent not provide us with any personal information.
For more Assistance : www.HomeMDhealth.com